V2 : Unmatched Performance + Unrivaled Innovation
Looking for a precise, non-abrasive, faster and more effective cleaning method for small and medium surfaces like electric cabinets, plastic molds, foundry & cars?
Dry ice blasting with the ATX Nano V2 is the Answer!
The ATX Nano V2 is a non-abrasive cleaning method that uses compressed air to accelerate dry ice pellets (solid carbon dioxide) to clean a wide range of surfaces. This little blaster is compact, robust and has a low compressed air consumption.
It effectively cleans oil, grease, dirt, ink, mold, rubber, food, paint, glue and many other contaminants. And is ideal for surface preparation on the glass, steel, machinery, trucks, cars and much more...
Features & Benefits
- Compact, Lightweight, Sturdy,
- Environmentally Friendly, No Chemicals, Non-Toxic
- No Water, Non-Conductive
- Non-Flammable, Safe
Supplied with : gun, anti-static hose 16.40 ft (5 m) 3/4″, nozzles : “S”, “M” & “L” pressure regulator, consumption regulator of dry ice, emergency stop button, anti-lash collar, cyclone separator, operating instructions, industrial engine Reciprocating mono-phase (230 V, 16 amps), SIEMENS® industrial dimmer, Festo® pneumatic components…
* : photo of ATX Nano V2 + abrasive tank
- Working pressures : 43 to 174 psi (3 to 12 Bar)
- Ice consumption : 0 to 77 lb (0 to 35 kg)
- Air consumption : 0 to 3100 l/min
- Pressure regulator : included
- Dry ice consumption regulator : included
- Hopper capacity (dry ice) : 17.6 lb (8 kg)
- Anti-static blasting hose* : 16.40 ft (5 m) 3/4″
- Electric motor : Reciprocating, asynchronous
- Chassis/tank: Stainless steel 304
- Electric Power : 165 Watt
- Power supply : 230 V
- WARRANTY : 12 MONTHS
*: Anti-static and anti-abrasion hose, specially designed and tested for dry ice blasting
Examples of applications
Soft dry ice blaster ATX nano V2,you can Interior/rims/motor self – moulds plastics -moulds foundry (gravity, injection, sand) – Monuments – fixing baths (photo) – Paint bins-facades-conveyor tape – buildings – electrical cabinets – graffiti – electric motors – Hydraulic groups-plastic reaming – Electronic cards – conveyor chain – rotating OFFSET – and much more !
Dimensions & Weights
Dimesions : Long 460/Width 460/High 980 mm
Weight : 99 lb (45 kg) – (108 lb (49 kg) with gun and hose)
Rue Du Bonnard
38290 Frontonas (France)
Rue Des Muguets
Parking Carrefour Market
38070 Saint Quentin Fallavier
2 Rue Kellermann
ROUBAIX CEDEX 1
Tél. OVH: +33 8 99 70 17 61
Tel: 0033 (0)981 37 76 93
contact [arobase] cryoblaster.fr