CB01 | Small dry ice blaster
Delivery : 3 – 4 weeks (due to the high order volume)
5 in stock
The CB01 is, a small dry ice blaster based on the venturi principle, comes from Swiss engineering. Its extremely low consumption of compressed air (200 – 600 l/min max) and its consumption of dry ice of 1.5 kg to 6 kg/h make this dry ice blaster probably the most economical on the market!
With the CB01model, there is no need for an expensive cryogenic cleaner in terms of dry ice and compressed air consumption for the simple cleaning of car engines or rims: only 600 l/min is sufficient,which is 5 to 10x less than the amount of air needed compared to a large cryogenic blaster.
The CB01 is a small dry ice blasting machine suitable for day to day cleaning work on technical surfaces.Ideal for small and medium-sized surfaces: plastic moulds, car engine…
- Its extremely low consumption of compressed air (200 – 600 l/min max)!
- and its consumption of dry ice of 1.5 kg to 6 kg/h make this dry ice blaster probably the most economicalon the market!
- Extremely light: only 5 kg
The CB01 is suitable for:– car cleaning professional services– cleaning companies,– motor and motorbike clubs, Examples of CB01 use
- Dusting electrical cabinet,
- Car engine dusting
- Mold removal
|Pressions de travail|
1,5 to 8 bar
1.5 to 6 kg/h
(no need for electricity)
|Tuyau de tir|
|Glace carbonique diamètre|
1,5 – 3 mm
200 x 200 x 410 mm – 7.87 x 7.87 x 16.14 inch
5 kg – 11.02 lb
The CB01 is a small dry ice blasting machine suitable for day-to-day cleaning work on technical surfaces. individuals with a 200 – 600 l/min compressor, 7 bar.
Extremely economical, bothin use and in the purchase and in use, you can now consider equipping your employees with several units: cleaning molds foundries, plastics, automotive engines…
An exceptional price!
EXAMPLES OF APPLICATIONS
- Car: rims,engine
- Cleaning companies
- Mold removal
- Maintenance of facilities (elimination of green algae)
- Food industries (dosing/transportation systems)
- Wood and furniture (restoration of antiques)
- Paper and packaging (positioning sensors)
- Chemical sector (fluid measurement systems)
- Printing (ink-jet printing heads)
- Plastic industries (high precision injection moulding)
Shooting pistol with pressure regulator
Inflatable pipe torquer