ATX30 : Pneumatic dry ice blaster specially designed for industrial cleaning companies
The ATX30 dry ice blaster has been specially developed for the industrial cleaning companies : a powerful, robust and compact cleaning tool that allows you to intervene in cramped areas thanks to its small footprint.
Thanks to its hopper of a dry ice capacity of 66 lb (30 kg), the ATX30 allows you to work up to 45 minutes without recharging (depends on the setting of dry ice consumption per hour).
- 100% Pneumatic,
- All stainless steel design (including engine) the ATX30 can intervene in agro-food or in difficult environments: foundry, petrochemical…
The ATX30 covers all the dry ice cleaning services: Soft works (electric cabinets, Grease…), hard work (calamine, varnish, paint…)
Also available in electro-pneumatic version, click here: ATX30-E
- Working pressures : 43 to 218 psi (3 to 15 bar)
- Ice consumption : 0 to 143 lb/h (0 to 65 kg/h)
- Pressure regulator : included
- Dry ice consumption regulator : included
- Tank Capacity : 66 lb (30 kg)
- Anti-static Blastin Hose* : 16.4 ft (5 m)
- Engine : 100% pneumatic
- Chassis/tank : Stainless steel 304
- Electric Power : No
- Power supply : No
Included : Gun, blast hose 16.4 ft (5 meter, nozzle B. 105, anti-lash collar, operating instructions, emergency stop button, pressure regulator, dry ice consumption regulator
*: Anti-static and anti-abrasion hose, specially designed and tested for cryogenic cleaning
Examples of applications
Cleaning of food processing and production equipment – cleaning assembly lines, including welding robots and other equipment – production equipment – automotive parts – moulds aluminium smelter by gravity – paint booths – Ventilation systems -moulds aluminium smelter by injection – meat processing plants – moulds rubber and plastics – rubber polymerization equipment – rotary OFFSET Cleaning-bottling industry – Electronics – Pharmaceutical industry – packaging equipment – mould cleaning – post fire cleaning – historical restoration: monument – hard wood stripping – automotive cleaning (engine and chassis) – Graffiti removal – cleaning Asphalt and concrete on TP machines – cleaning barrels of wine – cleaning of electrical cabinets and power and power generation equipment, including transformers, substations, wind turbines and off – voltage generators – Stripping anti-treading paint on boat hulls, etc…
Dimensions & Weights
Dimensions : Long 720/Width 570/High 1130 mm
Weight : 80 kg (87 kg with pistol and hose)
ATX30 : Dry ice blaster, specially developed for industrial cleaning companies
- Internal compressed air design: 1 “, maximum aggressiveness for low dry ice consumption
- Mobility 360 °, 4 wheels (swivel front casters with brake)
- High quality components: Festo, Roto-Motive…
- Blast hose: Anti-static & anti-abrasion.
- 304 Stainless steel Chassis: High strength special hard-working environments.
- Tank: 304 stainless steel polymirror, large capacity 30 kg
- 304 Stainless steel Engine: 100% pneumatic
- Many options: More than 20 nozzles and accessories!
- Warranty: 1 year
- Option: All-terrain rear wheels
Check the oil level every 16 hours of use.
Rue Du Bonnard
38290 Frontonas (France)
Rue Des Muguets
Parking Carrefour Market
38070 Saint Quentin Fallavier
2 Rue Kellermann
ROUBAIX CEDEX 1
Tél. OVH: +33 8 99 70 17 61
Tel: 0033 (0)981 37 76 93
contact [arobase] cryoblaster.fr