ATX30-E : Electrical dry ice blaster, specially designed for industrial cleaning companies
The ATX30-E is a dry ice cleaning equipment electric, capable of carrying out all cleaning work by dry ice blasting: low to very strong fouling, specially designed for industrial cleaning companies.
With a dry ice hopper of a capacity of 66 lbs (30 kg), the ATX30-E offers a greater autonomy before recharging.
Its construction all stainless steel, its air supply in 1 inch, its function RESET (motor protection), its insulated hopper, its electric vibrator high frequency… make the ATX30-E the ideal ally of the industrial cleaning companies for the restoration of the surfaces most dirty.
Thanks to its pressure regulator in series you can also choose to clean delicate surfaces such as: electrical cabinets, electrical wiring…
Also available in 100% pneumatic version, click here: ATX30 Pneumatic
- Working pressures : 3 to 15 bar
- Ice consumption : 0 to 165 lbs/h (0 to75 kg/h)
- Pressure regulator : included
- Dy ice consumption regulator : included
- Tank Capacity : 66 lbs (30 kg)
- Anti-static Firing pipe * : 16,4 ft (5 m)
- Electric motor : Reciprocating, asynchronous
- Chassis/tank : Stainless steel 304
- Electric Power : 750 watt
- Power supply : 230 V
Included : Gun, blast hose 16,4 ft (5 m) 3/4″, nozzle B. 105, anti-lash collar, operating instructions, emergency stop button, pressure regulator, ice consumption regulator
*: Anti-static and anti-abrasion hose, specially designed and tested for cryogenic cleaning
Examples of applications
Cleaning of food processing and production equipment-cleaning assembly lines, including welding robots and other equipment-production equipment – automotive parts – moulds aluminium smelter by gravity – paint booths – Ventilation systems -moulds aluminium smelter by injection – meat processing plants – moulds rubber and plastics – rubber polymerization equipment – rotary OFFSET Cleaning-bottling industry – Electronics – Pharmaceutical industry – packaging equipment-mould cleaning-post fire cleaning-historical restoration: monument-hard wood stripping-automotive cleaning (engine and chassis) – Graffiti removal – cleaning Asphalt and concrete on TP machines – cleaning barrels of wine-cleaning of electrical cabinets and power and power generation equipment, including transformers, substations, wind turbines and off-voltage generators – Stripping anti-treading paint on boat hulls, etc…
Dimensions & Weights
Dimensions : Long 720/Width 570/High 1100 mm
Weight : 90 kg (97 kg with pistol and hose)
ATX30-E : High capacity dry ice cleaning equipment electric
- Internal compressed air design 1 inch, 15% more power for the same firing pressure compared to the model 100% pneumatic pressure equal
- Mobility 360 ° : 4 wheels (swivel front casters with brake)
- High quality components : Festo, Siemens…
- Blast Hose 16.4 ft (5 m) 3/4″: Anti-static & anti-abrasion.
- All 304 Stainless steel : High strength special hard-working environments.
- Tank : 304 stainless steel polymirror, large capacity 50,7 lbs (23 kg)
- Alternative industrial engine
- Many options : More than 20 nozzles and accessories!
- Warranty : 1 year
- Option: All-terrain rear wheels, abrasive tank
Check the state of the Submicronic filter once a year.
Rue Du Bonnard
38290 Frontonas (France)
Rue Des Muguets
Parking Carrefour Market
38070 Saint Quentin Fallavier
2 Rue Kellermann
ROUBAIX CEDEX 1
Tél. OVH: +33 8 99 70 17 61
Tel: 0033 (0)981 37 76 93
contact [arobase] cryoblaster.fr